1. Your design must not include the artist’s name or the song title
2. Concentrate your design on what will be the front, only this will be visible in the exhibition
3. Dimensions should be 182 x 182mm + 3mm bleed on the top, bottom and right hand side. The bleed won’t be visible, so bear that in mind
4. Your file must be produced in CMYK so it’s set-up to be printed. Any PMS specials will be converted. Metallic or fluorescent inks cannot be reproduced
5. Your file must be 300dpi
6. Your file must be saved as either a Tiff, JPEG or PDF
7. Do try and reduce the size of your file as much as possible - 10MB maximum
8. You can submit a sleeve design for as many of our tracks as you like, and more than one design for each track
9. You must have until 23:59 GMT on 24 April 2018 to upload your designs. Late submission will not be accepted. We advise that you don’t wait till the last few minutes to upload, as the site will be busy
10. Last but certainly not least - if we email you with the good news that you’ve made it into the show please keep it a secret. It makes for a much better project!
11. Design inspiration must be 140 characters (including spaces) or less. Avoid unusual characters. And remember, your artwork is the priority, keep the description simple
If you have any trouble submitting a design, we kindly ask you to double check these guidelines before reaching out to our team. If you do need to contact us about your submission, please email email@example.com.
We have made a few hundred design packs for those who wish to create artwork directly to a blank 7” sleeve. These are very limited. Find out how you can get hold of one.
Best of luck!